'Teachers hold their students' hand for a short while, but their hearts for ever.' At The Shivalik International School, young Shivalians are nurtured under the tender care of mother teacher till Grade II. This concept helps in -
- Understanding the child and developing an emotional bond between the learner and teacher.
- Helps in better insight to various developmental stages of the child, especially cognitive and emotional.
- Both the learner and teacher spend more time with each other and the teacher personally knows the areas of concern.
- Academically it gives time for the child to remain abreast with his peers.
- It gives a sense of satisfaction to the teacher, at the end of the session, on accomplishing the set targets as per the potential of the child and helping in the positive growth graph of each student.